537009301 Air Filter - Felt Husqvarna OEM
The 537009301 Husqvarna Air Filter - Felt allows the flow of clean air within your power equipment. And we have it at a great price! This Husqvarna replacement we offer at our store is an OEM product, which guarantees a boost of performance, endurance and durability for your Husqvarna Outdoor Equipment.
Ask for our fast shipping service or help from our gardening tool experts. Do you want to know more? Check our Contact Section for more details!
Husqvarna's Air Filters are amongst the leading products in the landscaping and power tools replacement parts in the market because they provide top-notch performance and solutions for your equipment. We are an authorized dealer and offer only the best genuine parts you deserve. Isn't this the part you are looking for? Check our complete catalog of Husqvarna Air Filter Catalog.
Husqvarna Air Filter - Felt 537009301 Specs
Part Manufacturer: Husqvarna Group
Product Number: 537009301
This Product Replaces:
Usage: Allows the flow of clean air within the equipment
About Husqvarna Outdoor Power Equipment
Husqvarna is a world-leading producer of outdoor products such as chainsaws, lawn mowers, blowers, and garden tractors. The company has over 300 years of experience in developing groundbreaking technology.
Husqvarna outdoor power equipment are among the finest products available in the landscaping market. We offer a wide variety of replacement parts for your Husqvarna power equipment from the most reliable brands in the world.
How To Change Your Husqvarna Air Filter
How To Change A Paper Air Filter
- Loosen the cover screw and tilt the cover down.
- Carefully remove and discard the paper air filter.
- Install new cartridge with the paper pleats facing out.
- Close cover and tighten the screw securely.
How To Change A Foam Air Filter
- Loosen screw from housing and remove air filter from assembly.
- Saturate the new Briggs & Stratton foam air filter with fresh engine oil.
- Wrap foam in clean cloth and squeeze to remove excess oil.
- Assemble foam air filter over edge of body and re-attach cover.
How To Change Dual Element Air Filters
- Remove knobs and cover from filter housing.
- Carefully remove foam pre-cleaner if necessary and clean the area of any debris.
- Place a new air filter with a pre-cleaner, if necessary, and attach cover and knobs.
537009301 Air Filter - Felt Husqvarna OEM Manual and Additional Information
Do you want to confirm if the 537009301 Air Filter fits your equipment? Check the following content or contact our customer service team for assistance. Depending on our availability, we can provide you with the service manual, operator's manual or parts catalog of your equipment.
Owner's Manual: Provide detailed information about how to use the equipment correctly and how to install some fast moving parts. It also provides basic information about what is included in kits and accessories.
Service Manual: Contains information regarding service, basic repairs and maintenance.
Parts Catalog: Provides schematics and a list of all parts displayed by sections.
There may be hundreds of variants of Air Filter, in case the part number 537009301 does not fit your equipment. Contact our portable power equipment customer service for assistance.