506347002 Air Filter Husqvarna OEM
Keep the air flow of your outdoor power equipment with this 506347002 Husqvarna Air Filter you can get from our store. This Husqvarna replacement part is a genuine product, meaning we guarantee your Husqvarna Power Tool will keep functioning at an optimal condition.
Make sure to ask for our fast shipping service or assistance from our gardening tool experts. Do you want to know more? Check our Contact Section for more details!
A leading supplier of high-quality power equipment of Air Filters, Husqvarna provides top-quality replacements for chainsaws, lawnmowers, vehicles, and other portable power tools. We provide genuine parts that meet Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards. Isn't this the right part for your equipment? Check our complete catalog of Husqvarna Air Filter Catalog.
Husqvarna Air Filter 506347002 Specs
Part Manufacturer: Husqvarna Group
Product Number: 506347002
This Product Replaces:
Usage: Allows the flow of clean air within the equipment
About Husqvarna Outdoor Power Equipment
Husqvarna is a world-leading producer of outdoor products such as chainsaws, lawn mowers, blowers, and garden tractors. The company has over 300 years of experience in developing groundbreaking technology.
Husqvarna outdoor power equipment are among the finest products available in the landscaping market. We offer a wide variety of replacement parts for your Husqvarna power equipment from the most reliable brands in the world.
How To Put In An Air Filter In Husqvarna Outdoor Equipment
How To Change A Paper Air Filter
- Loosen the cover screw and tilt the cover down.
- Carefully remove and discard the paper air filter.
- Install new cartridge with the paper pleats facing out.
- Close cover and tighten the screw securely.
How To Change A Foam Air Filter
- Loosen screw from housing and remove air filter from assembly.
- Saturate the new Briggs & Stratton foam air filter with fresh engine oil.
- Wrap foam in clean cloth and squeeze to remove excess oil.
- Assemble foam air filter over edge of body and re-attach cover.
How To Change Dual Element Air Filters
- Remove knobs and cover from filter housing.
- Carefully remove foam pre-cleaner if necessary and clean the area of any debris.
- Place a new air filter with a pre-cleaner, if necessary, and attach cover and knobs.
506347002 Air Filter Husqvarna OEM Manual and Additional Information
Do you want to confirm if the 506347002 Air Filter fits your equipment? Check the following content or contact our customer service team for assistance. Depending on our availability, we can provide you with the service manual, operator's manual or parts catalog of your equipment.
Owner's Manual: Provide detailed information about how to use the equipment correctly and how to install some fast moving parts. It also provides basic information about what is included in kits and accessories.
Service Manual: Contains information regarding service, basic repairs and maintenance.
Parts Catalog: Provides schematics and a list of all parts displayed by sections.
There may be hundreds of variants of Air Filter, in case the part number 506347002 does not fit your equipment. Contact our portable power equipment customer service for assistance.